Monday 6 September 2021

Monday 6th September 2021: Papers off to CCG


Posted 12:10pm

Yep, that picture is how I feel sometimes.  lol

I have just emailed our finance spreadsheet and accompanying report to the CCG in regards to our request for funding so we can work with the DWP Un employment, mental health organisations in Camden and Islington, as well as keep providing our plethora of active ongoing work - exercise sessions, walks, zumba, quiz, health pack, social events, outings.  I am keeping everything crossed that dialogue can continue.  Otherwise we will have to stop.

I didn't mention in the previous posting that three of us (Georg, Jazz, and myself) took Rosie's ashes to her mother just over the border in Wales in August.  In fact, it was a lovely way for us to say goodbye, and we stopped off at the Severn Bridge too.  I miss her a lot, as do others.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment