Monday 30 October 2017

Monday 30th October 2017 - improve social media entries

Posted 11:25am
Another week without entries - I must up my game with social media. We are working very hard on all fronts with the project, and am stunned I have not made an entry since last monday. So I resolve to get back to daily entries, making sure all our media is up to date.

Our fourth week last Tuesday went well, but we had people missing - some of which we knew about and others have since apologised.  It's something we are going to have to realise will happen. But thankfully everyone should be coming tomorrow to our fifth week.

We had a good time though - talking again about mindset - and Luke gave a good presentation on Sugars and Fats for nutrition. We did a small circuit training session for fitness. Overall we enjoyed ourselves very much.

We are very busy preparing for the CCG meeting - we have finally come to a conclusion re our strategy. It is the most important meeting I have ever arranged. I wont put strategy here as yet - I will wait till after the meeting itself.

On Saturday, Dean and I went to Hanley Crouch Community Centre, and we talked about mental health, the program, and fitness - and we have been asked to run a program from there.  I am hoping that the Gunners Fund will pay for that - and I am starting negotiations.

We have put off the cripplegate application for three months - and will resubmit in January. We are going to get them to fund a program with the job centre.

Lots going on - tonnes of work. But I promise I will improve my media entries

No comments:

Post a Comment