Sunday 5 November 2017

Sunday 5th November 2017 - CCG, and GoFundme

Posted 2:20pm
Well, we almost have arrived at the biggest meeting of HMHB's existence. Everything I have done over the last 9 years (on and off), with over a thousand meetings and many many hours, has come down to this.

We have prepared a powerpoint presentation, and have people with us - I fear that the CCG will come into the meeting with their minds already made up about no funding - but I feel we have a terrific argument. It is impossible for us to continue without funding. Especially as we are now being chased to get off benefit - which I hate being on anyway. I want to work and earn my money.

We updated our GoFundMe page with more videos and more info re the programs. Surely someone somewhere will like us?

No comments:

Post a Comment