Thursday 16 November 2017

Thursday 16th November 2017 - knocked back by a cold

Posted 4:25pm
It seems like November is my "cold" month - I always seem to come down with something. And this year has been no exception. In fact, the last few days have been very difficult. And this is not a good time to be suffering - as there is just too much work to be done.

I really wanted to be working on applications this week - instead I have been losing control of an awful cough!!

It meant I had to cancel our feedback session on Tuesday, which was a serious knock back.  I will be arranging to meet everyone next week - and hopefully I'll get everything done. We have our forms to complete, as well as getting some video.

I want to be starting to plan 3 starting in January, all in the same week. But this very much depends on getting hold of some kind of funding.  We cannot continue without it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment