Friday 1 June 2018

Friday 1st June 2018 - Website, next three months, targets, accounts, policies

Posted 2:00pm
Another week over - another month passed. Time is flying.

Quite a bit of news today.
Kacper is currently overhauling our website - and it will be revamped and published later this month with new content, and exciting new pages. It all sounds very good, and will give us even more opportunities to interact with our users, as well as pass on information and news.

We had to postpone for one week our Medical Centre Ajani course on Wednesday. Although we had eight people signed up, with a couple more as possibles, in the end we only had a few turn up - and wanting to provide the best possible course we took the decision to postpone for one week. We had prepared well, but some things just pop up and disrupt - and we need to treat it as a challenge, as well as review procedures so that it does not happen again.  I am sure the course will turn out well.

On Facebook and Twitter we have launched a "three month challenge" to people - to set targets and goals, and be accountable - with that in mind I have written my own challenges down so people can see them. Three months; thirteen weeks; significant change can occur.  I have put targets around health, fitness, nutrition and routine.

I finished inputting our first year accounts this week onto our Sage software. I now need to format them and put them into the HMRC and Companies House. It feels great to be actually putting some figures in this time - especially as I have put in "dormant accounts" for the last few years.

I have reviewed all our policies - expecially the privacy policy with GDPR in mind. In fact all our policies will be put onto the website on a special page, as well as pdfs of relevant reports, so that they are available for everyone to see. In fact that has reminded me to pdf a copy of our insurance document to send to Kacper too.

I am going to use the next three months to work on my own Physical, Mental and Emotional Health too - it is astonishing just how much stress and unpaid hard work goes into starting a business. So many people are relying on my to make things work.

No comments:

Post a Comment