Thursday 19 September 2019

Thursday 19th September 2019 - illness, but we are still here



Posted 3:05pm
Greatest apologies as no entries for a while. Down to illness to our Lazza (me). End of summer cold knocked him for six.

I am currently nicely dosed on cold capsules, cough mixture and anything else I can get my hands on. However, a silver lining, I have found the way to lose weight!! Lol. Now if I could only stay ill for another two-three weeks. (No!!!!).

I am back on the laptop though (where I am typing this) as there is so much to do.

We have two dates lined up in Kensington and Chelsea that are so so so important that we get right. There is a great deal we can achieve from this.

I completed an Islington funding application, and finishing off one for Camden, and have chased Haringey on a further. Waiting to meet with Peabody too.

It's already the 19th Sept - just three months till xmas - and this year cannot finish without major progress.

Finally, today was our walk 148 in Clissold Park (joined by wildlife - pic at top) - I am planning something exciting for our 150 in 2 weeks, and hopefully even bigger for our third birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment