Wednesday 27 November 2019

Wednesday 27th November 2019 - Organisation is key

Image result for being organised

Posted 2:30pm

I thought the pic at the top was quite appropriate as we are a mental health project based around mindset. And it is true, the more positive your thinking, the better you will probably prepare.

We are busy getting dates and times into a diary for the Jan to Mar sessions. Overall we will be doing 19 day interventions at the moment, and I am naturally looking for more money to do others.  It is therefore very important to keep a detailed calendar to ensure we do not overlap or double up on days. I managed to find a really good template online for a 2020 Year Spreadsheet Calendar. I have added the two health walks (thurs and fri mornings), plus the two fitness sessions (tues and sat mornings), and have added temp Ajani sessions on Mondays and Wednesdays throughout the period.

I have to be careful as there are bound to be other events and meetings to incorporate. If I concentrate Mondays and Wednesday mornings for the Camden and Islington projects, then I can know I have Tuesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons all free for other arrangements.

I will probably buy a small hand pocket diary - for myself and for Dean - again so we have written information always with us.  Handy for Dean who keeps a lot in his head - clearly not a good idea in this instance.

I have also just reorganised photographs online for the last two months - ensuring they have titles that correspond with dates and sessions. If anyone needed a pic from a certain time of event I can very quickly pinpoint it now.

This week I am going to finish off getting the current accounts up to date - as well as getting last years to the auditor (I have to go personally as I cannot work out how to email them - technophobe). This would mean we had two years of trading accounts - which although we have not had a lot of money in would also show that we have history to prospective funders.

Thanks as always to anyone who reads this. We need and love all support. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment