Monday 6 February 2017

Monday 6th February 2017 - small steps

Posted 10:30pm
Feeling very energised again - maybe back to myself once more. I hope so.
Still doing a lot of research for the content of the program delivery - which is great fun - but also has demonstrated to me just how awful a lot of the information is that is available to people.

Had contact through the website for the first time - which is fantastic.  Camden and Islington NHS emailed in regards to Izzwalkz - and it is great seeing how things work - a lot of thank to Kacper for ensuring the website works properly.  We are meeting this weekend to get the final tweaks right. I am very grateful.

I have a lot of email chasing to do tomorrow - and need to update the Access database of contacts as I realised recently that I had not been doing that - and that could be essential in the future.

On the 1 March we will be launching our News Blog. This will be the one we will be recommending to clients.  This blog will remain for talking about the company, programs, and projects and all that development.  Clients will not be interested in our philosophy and company progress, what they need is proper information on the critical subjects we are covering - mindset, fitness, health, routine, and nutrition.  I am gathering more info for the new blog too.

February is a crucial preparation month.  Onwards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment