Thursday 15 June 2017

Thursday 15th June 2017 - Go Fund Me Page



Posted 2:30pm

Above is a screenshot of our GoFundMe page - showing a target of £5000 - but a current balance of zero. I did set up it only yesterday - and can I say that I am very proud of my efforts, as these things do not come naturally to me!!!

I have got the page on Twitter and Facebook - and now need to find a way to publicize it and get it into the public domain.  I can "boost" my facebook posting for a small fee - but need to research ways to get it to the largest number of people and companies that I can.

There are, of course, a huge number of amazing pages on these sites - many of which are truly wonderful and deserve money - I just hope that people can see what we are achieving and give us the opportunity too!!  We all have to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment