Wednesday 14 June 2017

Wednesday 14th June 2017 - funding page active

Posted 4:00pm
We finally got our GoFundMe page active today - I would much prefer to have got a grant or sponsorship, but that's life!!  I know we are new and finding our way, but the overall feedback for the project, which has been excellent, really should mean we should get some funding.

Our page is:       www.gofundme.com/hmhb2016

I do hope people can see what we are doing, and that we just want to improve lies, in a different and proactive way. There are a lot of amazing pages on the site - and we will probably set up a justgiving one too - but maybe we can get somewhere.

I am very excited about our Great GetTogether picnic/bbq on Saturday. We will be buying food and games stuff on Friday, and I think we will get a few people on Saturday.  To actually be running an event is fantastic. If it comes off well it can boost us within the sector.

No comments:

Post a Comment