Monday 5 March 2018

Monday 5th March 2018 - Business Plan: Dealing with issues

Image result for business plan

Posted 3:15pm
The snow appears to have disappeared from the middle of London, finally. Really do not like the stuff.  People fall over, hurt themselves. I suppose not as bad as around the country.  Had a trip myself.

But back to project this week. It really can help with issues. The original concept came about due to my own personal problems, and being unable to find certain help that I knew would get me back into life quicker.  There are some great organisations out there helping people, but I found a niche that would enhance that intervention.

It does not mean everything is golden afterwards. But does mean that as other issues emerge I can deal with them in a better way. I am currently being tested again. The ins and outs are not important, but I feel I can deal with them better now - even if they are demanding. A few years ago I would just turn inwards, and try and block out life with drugs or food (I'm still working on the food part!). Now, even if it is hard, I am trying to fight things head on. I think it is always good to show that even the people running courses can be having a tough time.  But enough about me!!

I will be working hard this week on three project issues. Firstly, and most importantly, money!! It is fundamental to everything now. Luke and Dean are relying on me to get it, and I need it myself. That sounds quite selfish in a way - and can I add that the project is central to everything - but we all have lives and bills - and to concentrate and focus on the project properly we need to know that our personal lives are okay.

Secondly, and this might seem personal but it is very much project based, is my own health/fitness. I have yoyoed in weight for five years now. My problem. But the project is about maintaining and focusing and doing the right thing. Maybe, I am a great example of how issues can affect people, But ultimately I need to reach my goals and then maintain that. It was brought home to me this weekend when I realised that I had only one pair of trousers that fitted me - and even they a couple of years ago I could only wear with a belt. Now they are stretched. My colleague Luke kindly bought me a new pair, but I have to work hard on my health/fitness/weight from now on. I have neglected it a lot lately due to project - but that is an excuse. To prove Ajani and Izzwalkz are good, I have to have the same mind-set we are promoting!!!

Lastly, Business Plan. We worked on it recently with VAI and I have to completely overhaul our current one - untouched for 2 years. So much has changed in that time. Outputs, outcomes, concept, delivery etc. The aim has always been the same. I am sure, very soon, people are going to be asking to see it. So much work has to go on there.

If only we could get some salary funding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment