Friday 23 March 2018

Friday 23rd March 2018 - A productive week

Posted 1:15pm
It's been quite a busy week - and it will certainly be a busy weekend.
With the upcoming course with HGMP, it was important to clear a path of outstanding paperwork so we can concentrate on delivering a proactive and informative programme. A lot rides on this as I think we will be overseen by a few interested parties - well we will be inviting along certain people, including Council, PPG and Public Health.

So this weekend I want to really blitz a lot of the paperwork that needs to be finished and delivered. I talked about it in yesterday's blog, and there is a lot to do. A couple of proposals (the Council one is most important, the corporate one can evolve from that), a PowerPoint presentation for the Council to print off for next week, a completed thorough spreadsheet to accompany said proposal.

I also have several other papers to finish off - personal and workwise.  If I can get all of them done by the end of Sunday that will be brilliant.  I am meeting up with Scott in Canary Wharf to go over them on Monday, and print them off, so I can deliver on Tuesday - where we will request a chance to present to the Council.

With regards to the HGMP Ajani course, we can pay for insurance at the end of next week - and get them papers and arrange our meets with them. They are very keen, which is fabulous. I can cover the volunteer costs for the guys, and we can look to get some more fitness equipment (mats are essential) too.  It's quite exciting at the moment - so we need to grab this opportunity.

Personally, I am going to use this positive time to work on my weight again. Seems like I am always fighting what should be an easy target. One pound a week. I can be my own service user on our course. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment