Monday 29 July 2019

Monday 29th July 2019 - Development and Design moving forwards

Image result for development and design

Posted 12:50pm

Like any business we need to be constantly looking forwards and adapting to change.  We have reached a sort of threshold while we wait to see how the lottery proposal develops. I need to complete the last years accounts - which I am doing in the evenings at home, reconciling the bank statements with invoices and receipts, inputting all the information onto our Sage software, and filing everything away in case people need to see it.  I will then get it to our accountant for end of year processing.

But we are also looking forward as to the work we will be doing with the various partners. There are multiple outcomes we will be looking to achieve, and therefore pour programs need to adjust accordingly. We are also always looking at new ways we can introduce interactive intervention on our five main subjects:  Mindset, Health, Fitness, Nutrition and Routine.

I also want to explore how we can up our "extras". We have our walks and fitness sessions, and I would like to try and get at least one social a month, and a couple of day trips too. There are so many free places to explore in London. We would not be able to cover fares or food, but we can walk a lot of places, and pack lunches can be made. They are challenges to overcome.

I am so excited at the possibilities for us - and the partners we can work alongside.

I will also be starting to go through that list of funders I have developed from various lists. I think there are about 25-30 different funds we can apply for. If I can do at least one a week at least, that is a start. I will also try and devote an afternoon to visiting two or three different corporate companies in London, as I still feel there is an opportunity for us there - as well as Universities and Colleges.

So a lot to get on with. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment