Wednesday 3 July 2019

Wednesday 3rd July 2019 - Finished Weight Management - targets

Image result for islington weight management

Posted 4:15pm

I rather liked the accompanying graphic I found online for this blog entry. Trying to work out just which of these is the nest representative of myself!!

Our Lazza (moi!!) completed the twelve week Weight Management Course organised by the Camden and Islington NHS via Aquaterra, using the Better gyms in both boroughs. Was a terrific help in focusing on my weight issues - only hampered by the torn meniscus in my right knee (seeing the surgeon in a couple of weeks time).

But I also organised for two of our service users to join the course - Rosie and Marie - and both have agreed it has been good for them.

It certainly helped me get back into daily exercise, which I needed - I just need to control these bloody eating urges I get. Part of me still responds to stress by heading to the kitchen and seeking just how many foods I can stuff into my mouth!!! Lol.

The ladies and I have formed a bit of a partnership and have set some weekly and monthly goals - as well as thinking it is 26 weeks now till the start of 2020. By losing just 1lb a week (or half a kilo) in that time, that then means 2 stone. That is so so so achievable, but I have been there many times in the past. I think they will keep me focused.

I know this has been a bit more of a personal entry, rather than HMHB. But actually, through this course, this is how we have started to build a great partnership/friendship with Aquaterra, which can lead to significant possibilities in the future for HMHB.

No comments:

Post a Comment