Sunday 14 July 2019

Sunday 14th July 2019 - Caught up with emails - personal goals

Image result for emails

Posted 3:00pm

If there is one part of administration that can really frustrate it is getting on top of emails - reading them all, replying to the ones necessary, and then deleting the ones you do not need any more.  And anyone who works in an office knows you get a lot of them.

Some of course are easy to deal with - but others are waiting for certain pieces of work to be completed as you need to send various attachments - and that can be stressful.

I am delighted to have spent over four hours today catching up on emails - completing blog entries - and general tidying up. I had to follow up on quite a lot of contacts from last week and I believe I have managed to do all of that. Naturally that just means I will be getting quite a few back in the next two days - more meetings to organise and general overview.

Personally, I feel in a good place again. With two of our service users, we are on a 26 week weight loss target - aiming for the start of 2020. So from start of July to the end of the year it is one pound a week - that's the target. The first week I lost 1.3kgs - so well above. Very happy. I realise it is about maintaining over the period, and there will be ups and downs. But as they doing it too I feel as if I can manage it. Finally.  In fact I am meeting up with Rosie and heading to the Pancras gym in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment