Monday 17 February 2020

Monday 17th February 2020 - Incredible Feedback from Camden

Image result for incredible feedback

Posted 2:25pm

Wow!!!  We could only have dreamed about the feedback we received for our Camden course that finished on Saturday. It's an absolute dream. We only had three sessions - as that was what the funding covered - but we clearly have found a niche.

Here are some extracts from the Report I have completed.

We asked people if they felt they had improved their confidence, energy levels, and even their fitness.

“Before, I was not in a good place. Just getting out of the house was a struggle, but having these scheduled meetings, and hearing tips especially on mindset, exercise and diet, got me into a rhythm that I hope I will be able to keep up.”

“Now I have said out loud what I want to achieve, I will make this happen. The course was fab.”

“I came without expectations, but was addicted to the amount of activities and learning opportunities provided.”

“A Life Changing Experience”


“Such a positive and supportive, practical and social upbeat experience.”


We asked the group “if you were telling someone about our Ajani course, what you would say? Would you recommend it?”

“It can help you to find motivation."
“You can meet new people, and get different perspectives on life.”
“People that really want to help you.”
“I learned very useful and practical instructions on what to do”
“Boosts up your desire to do things.”
“I feel much more positive at just keeping at it.”
“I loved the personal, authentic, upbeat style of Lawrence and his group.”
“The mix of subjects really kept me engaged. Everyone chipped in.”
“Lawrence and his team are such inspirational, warm, uplifting people. It gets an energy permeating in the class. I loved the metaphors used in the presentations.”
“You would be silly not to. It builds you up, it’s energetic, but full of useful information. It’s not dry, and the people you meet are from all walks of life.”
“So Much Fun!!!”

Wow!!!  Obviously there is more to the report, and we will be adding a full pdf copy of it to our website this week.  But our unique delivery and fresh approach clearly work. We deserve seed funding. Surely someone will give it to us?

No comments:

Post a Comment