Friday 12 June 2020

Friday 12th June 2020 - Pack 9; networking; outdoor fitness

Outdoor Workout Stock Illustrations – 10,129 Outdoor Workout Stock ...

Posted 8:00pm

Friday evening - and I have managed to complete the next of our weekly mental health packs - number nine.  I will print more details about it on monday, when we distribute and publish it. Personally, I am very proud of this one, as it is the largest so far at 22 pages.  Full of content.

I have sent it off to a couple of people to read through. I always seem to find something wrong after printing!!!

HMHB continues to do a daily fitness session on Highbury Fields. I must admit, part of the reason we do it is for me to get a daily workout. Knowing other people are coming along and relying on me to turn up is a great incentive. It also means I have created a good routine about getting up in the mornings, and getting outdoors every day. It even got me back on my bike again.

The pack is also allowing us the opportunity to network with outside companies. I am determined to try and use it to do all I can to get seed funding when this is over. We have so far created around 160 pages in the first nine issues. For a mentor led project, that has to make people stand up and take notice of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment