Wednesday 5 May 2021

Wednesday 5th May 2021: Website gets updated - do check it out


Posted 1:45pm

After giving the blog a good dusting off yesterday and updating everyone on three month's of progress and change, I thought I should glance over the website too.

I have adjusted several pages, and even added a new one (this the first time I have ever done that, so I was very proud of myself - it's the simple things in life!!!).

We looked at the walking and exercise pages to make sure we now were able to advertise our Highbury Field outdoor sessions, and the two walks we currently provide.  I also set up a new page for the Monthly Health Packs, adding content and a PDF, and ensured the new recipe for that pack was included on that page.

Finally, we made adjustments on the news page so that we were completely up to date now lockdowns are being eased.

No comments:

Post a Comment