Tuesday 5 December 2017

Tuesday 5th December 2017 - funding, emails

Posted 3:40pm
It's been an incredible year. It was this time last year that we were presenting our program to various prospective companies - including the DWP, Public Health, etc.  It went down really well, and we have made huge progress this year. It was the dream to work with clients, and that has been fantastic. Results were terrific.
Now the dream is to get paid while we work. And that has to be this year.

We are waiting to hear from the CCG. Meanwhile, we continue to apply for funding elsewhere.  I have downloaded forms for Big Lottery Awards for All, and for Trust for London today. We tick every box for what they want to fund, but who knows? Our only real sticking point is that we are new and start up - but everyone has to start sometime? Right?
I have also contacted another funding stream today online and wait for them to come back.  All three of the ones I have mentioned can fund five figures. Which is what we need.

I am also trying to work out how to push our gofundme page. That could be a big one.

It feels like I just talk about money all the time now. I hate that. We want to be planning three programs to start in January - and I have started on that. It would just be nice to be able to do that from a secure footing.

No comments:

Post a Comment