Monday 23 January 2017

Monday 23rd January 2017 - been a time for reflection

Youtube:  hmhb2016 - please subscribe
Facebook:  HealthyMindsHealthyBods - please like us
Twitter:  @hmhb2016 - please follow us

Image result for focus
FOCUS

Posted 2:30am.
Yes, it is early morning. But the last few days have been ones that have involved a great deal of thinking, and soul searching.

We had a fantastic write up for the Izzwalkz and project in Islington Life.


Check out:


But then, as in all times of starting a project, came a few knocks.  We had applied for some funds that we did not get - was not a lot, wouldn't have paid any salary, but would have covered Insurance, Printing, Hardware and Software, and some marketing.  Just a few thousand.  I know we need to get used to these things, but really thought we were going to get this money.

I realise that people reading the Islington Life can look at the blog - so if anyone can offer us a small Sponsorship or Grant it is getting to be vital.

I also thought I had arranged to get the cost of the walk flyers covered, but it appears that maybe I was misunderstood.  It has left me in a financial pickle, which I will solve, but it took away my focus on the project.

Finally, again, it appears I am the ideal candidate to show how following the program works well, but drift away back into bad habits can have a negative impact.  2016 I followed all my advice (well, quite a lot) and was sailing along.  The last four weeks were a mini slump and I have personally gone backwards.  But I have given myself a good talking to over the last few days and from tomorrow I will be focussing back on the project and my own targets with a vengeance.

Starting a business, especially one that is reliant on a funding income, is of course very hard..  There are many hiccups along the way.  But we have a great concept, a fantastic base, good people, and have found organisations that also appreciate the significant benefit the program will bring - now it is just a matter of persuading finance and starting.  I am so so determined that will happen.

However, due to the small funding not coming in, we have had to postpone by at least one month the start of the first programs.  It appears I am now looking at April.

Thanks to everyone who supports me and the project - please follow us.

No comments:

Post a Comment