Tuesday 17 January 2017

Tuesday 17th January 2017 - busy busy busy - nine weeks!!

Posted 3:40pm
I try and get out of the flat during the day as there are too many distractions at home.  We are also trying to get people to be more active on our program, and encouraging this very thing.

I need to start treating every day as if it is a normal work day - and I admit I have not.  It is crucial to build up my own good routine - what is the point of demonstrating the benefits if I do not actually adhere to our own output?  This also goes with every other aspect.  I have to be a model person for the program.  Again, I acknowledge that I have not been doing well.

But with just over nine weeks to our first confirmed program it is vital to get everything fine tuned as quickly as possible.

I have been procrastinating on a couple of personal issues that could have stood in the way of progress, so the last few days I have been dealing with them.  It is something we are going to push on the program anyway.  We all allow different issues to sometimes build up, and then they can become very big, and affect our lives.  So it was important to deal with them head on, and try and get them out of the way.  That is just about done, so now I can concentrate on the project and all that entails. This is why I have not been entering lately.  However, from tomorrow evening everything I can do will have been done.  Thanks everyone for their patience.

The project awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment