Thursday 26 January 2017

Thursday 26th January 2017 - one step forward, one step back

Posted 12:30am
Another late posting - technically Wednesday night.
Last few days have been ups and downs.
One good meeting with Single Homeless Project - and it appears we will start a program with them in March.  I was going to delay the DAI program by a few weeks because of the lack of money, but instead we will do them both on the same day - well, that is the proposal.  We can do SHP in the morning and DAI in the afternoon.  And it looks like it will be a Thursday (starting 23 March). Exciting, daunting, lots of work - but still no money.  We wont be earning salaries, but we do need incidentals.  A lot riding on my shoulders.

I am feeling the weight of it all at the moment.  I did get to the gym on Monday and Tuesday as I needed to re-energise myself.  So much going through my head at the moment.  The project can bring amazing success, I know it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment