Wednesday 22 March 2017

Wednesday 22nd March 2017 - preparation over

Posted 7:00pm
It's finally here.  Tomorrow we launch our first pilot.  The last few days have been full of preparation. I have printed off all the relevant forms.  It just feels so exciting.

Today I ordered some stationery for next week, as well as a SD Memory card for the camera - we can record some of the first day for posterity.

Luke and I have worked out how we are going to present tomorrow, and I am very excited to see how the group react to the fitness side with Adam.  The Disability aspect does make it slightly more interesting.  We still don't know the exact numbers as yet - we have asked for a minimum of seven - or the levels of disability.  Whatever happens I am sure it will be interesting.

Tomorrow we are giving a quick overview of the course, getting forms signed, and setting targets. The actual nine week with Mindset will start from the 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment