Monday 12 February 2018

Monday 12th February 2018 - eye-opening moments

Image result for epiphany

Posted 12:10pm
It's been a gorgeous Monday morning, weather is bright but nippy. And I wanted to show on the blog that epiphany moments can happen to us all.

It does not matter the actual situation that arose, but at the end of last week I realised that I was still coasting along - even though life has been a rollercoaster lately.  We are so close to seed funding - that will pay salaries and running costs, and launch us forward. But I was still allowing the niggling doubts to emerge and control some of my actions.

No more. I decided to treat this weekend and this new week almost as a new start.  Discard the people and actions that are holding me back, and grasp the coat tails of the people guiding me forward with enthusiasm. I know that may sound a little vague and convoluted, but it was time to push on.

February has been busy up to now - and I must start using social media on a daily basis.  We have been utilising Twitter very well over the last 8 weeks, and the same goes for Facebook.  But it's getting our name out there that is important.

We met with SHP who are commissioning us to do a third program with them, starting in June. But most importantly, they have said they will do joint applications on the DPS system with us with the Job Centre, as well as help us with out own solo applications. That is massive for us.

We have also met with the Job Centre, who are happy to internally promote our program and get service users onto them.

We are waiting on the CCG report to see how they portray us to the board for funding too

So a lot going on - and I am happy to say that I am fully focused again.

No comments:

Post a Comment