Monday 19 February 2018

Monday 19th February 2018 - VAI, Website, mugs, bank

Image result for bank signatory

Posted 1:45pm
After a restful weekend, these first three days of the week are dedicated to project and fitness, as I currently only have two arranged meetings - one for thursday and one for friday - so far, but hoping to get at least another two in. And of course we have the walk on thursday.

But that means a lot of work to get on with. I am still working on the Awards For All application with the Lottery Fund, and we are putting a second signatory on the bank account which is one of their stipulations. Actually, this is something I was going to do anyway. For security reasons, it is much better to have two people to sign to do things - although I am not sure how that works with online. I am going with Luke later today to Santander to make the necessary changes.

Through VAI we have three ongoing projects - The Big Alliance, which may be something that can help us, but actually I think they can make a difference to us in another way - we would like a local board member, and also they do have good access to legal companies.  VAI have also put us onto the People's Postcode Trust, where we can apply for up to £2000 for a new project. I am investigating that at the moment.

Our wonderful Kacper has made adjustments to the website. I found that our social media buttons were not clicking through to the right pages. We have also added a "News Feed" page, as I thought it important to be able to deliver instant information to people who go on our site.

We managed to get a £30 voucher we had to spend on Vistaprint. I really wanted to get business cards for Luke, but as we are waiting to hear re funding I could not put a mobile number. Instead I ordered 4 mugs for Ajani which we can use to promotional purposes. I have them for HMHB and Izzwalkz already, and hopefully will help us stand out at events.

Finally, Dean and I will restart our outdoor PT Saturday PT sessions on the first Saturday in March, back in Highbury Fields. I certainly need them, and we are hoping a couple of our previous Ajani service users will join us. I am meeting SHP on thursday and will also ask them to promote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment