Wednesday 14 February 2018

Wednesday 14th February 2018 - procrastination, calendar,

Image result for canary wharf

Posted 2:25pm
I am sitting at a lovely desk on the first floor of the Canary Wharf KPMG building, where they have very kindly allowed me to work following my earlier meeting with Scott. I am off to North Greenwich in a couple of hours, and it means I can get a lot of extra work done.

Meeting was fab. It is excellent having an opportunity to talk things out, and be accountable for the ongoing work. I have been very busy of late. With the upcoming potential of funding - it would be amazing to get what we have asked for - there is a lot of diligence to put in place.

I think I had procrastinated on a few topics - which is so easy to do.  The tricky subjects are easily cast aside to do another day, but I have consciously tried to focus on as many as possible. I must construct another to-do list to properly organise my time.

With that in mind, I realised I did not actually have a yearly planner in place. I looked online and found a basic diary spreadsheet. I then formatted it more towards our needs - for example it only had one block per day, and I needed it separated into morning and afternoon. But I have done it for the whole of 2018 for now - and if the CCG comes through, god willing, we can then push on with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment