Monday 14 May 2018

Monday 14th May 2018 - Powerpoint Presentation ready

Posted 1:15pm
Just getting ready to pop off to the gym - I realised that I have neglected that in the last week and the time can go so fast. Stood on the scales this morning and saw it had gone in the wrong direction.

I am upbeat though as I just managed to complete the PowerPoint presentation we want to deliver to the council and other parties on work we want to do in the Borough on Council Estates.

The Powerpoint is mainly to accompany the verbal delivery of the concept. I researched certain health statistics and figures relevant to the issues involved. I also wanted to show how we feel HMHB can be the ones to deliver the solution we have devised. I do not want to put too much here, but we wanted to try and overhaul the community in and around estates - areas of great deprivation - and maintain our overall aims and targets of getting people healthier, happier and fitter - both mentally and physically.

I am sure we will be making a few tweaks here and there - and hopefully we will be allowed to present the idea towards the end of May or start of June. With that in mind I am meeting up with my local councillor, Osh Gantly, tonight - was meant to be last week but we had to rearrange. She is the "mental health champion" and I am sure we can get her on board. I am also meeting up with SHP and Jeremy Corbyn's office this week.  A lot to do.  Our fear is people will see us as small and insignificant. Large companies have proven records of working and providing outcomes. But we have the passion, we have the concept and design, and feel we deserve the opportunity to deliver this.

No comments:

Post a Comment