Monday 16 July 2018

Monday 16th July 2018 - health problems highlight why we have HMHB

Posted 3:30pm
Yes, it's been a while. That has been due to serious health issues within HMHB and aftermath.

Firstly, for the people who have known what has been happening, a huge thank you for any messages of support and love. Our founder, Lazza, had a life saving operation (ruptured appendix) a couple of weeks ago, and then followed that up with an eye operation (a much safe cataract procedure), so has been recovering nicely - and as it is Lazza typing this you can see I am back on the project once again.

To me, it has brought home a lot of what HMHB is about, and our message we are trying to get across. We have one body, and one opportunity to live a great life. Anything can happen, but we also have a responsibility to look after it, treat ourselves, but also make sure we have the best life possible. Both my surgeries were just down to luck, but I also realised I was using excuses on my weight issues, as well as putting various issues to the back of the queue instead of addressing the,.

I am delighted to still be here, and will use this chance to push harder and harder to achieve our goals. HMHB is a terrific venture, finding our way, and I know we will succeed.

I will do more entries over the next few days, as I catch up on a huge to-do list. There is a lot happening, a lot of excitement, and we love having you along for the journey.  Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment