Sunday 9 June 2019

Sunday 9th June 2019 - the week ahead for HMHB and Lazza

Image result for what is happening this week

Posted 4:15pm

It is another busy week, both for HMHB and for Lazza.
Let's explain.

For HMHB
Tuesday we have our fifth Tuesday fitness session - this week Dean will be managing it on his own. It is fantastic that Highbury Leisure allow us this opportunity, and we are hopeful this will continue to build.
Thursday we have our weekly health walk through Clissold with Highbury Grange Medical Practice. Last week we had two new members, so hopefully they will return.
Lazza is also meeting up with a company that organises free fitness sessions in Haringey - a really interesting guy who, like us, is passionate about helping people.
Friday - is our own deadline for getting in our lottery proposal. This is probably the most important document I have ever produced - with terrific help from others - and really determines if we are able to carry on. No pressure then!!!
Sunday - we are the lead walk organisation at the Saddle and Sole event in Finsbury Park - managing two health walks - and this could really put us on the map. Wow!!!

Personally.
I am only putting this here to demonstrate that we all have our lives to lead, whatever we are doing workwise. The stress and anxiety is for us all.
Monday - early evening I am heading to Stratford for an MRI on my knee - and I am desperate to get it sorted as it restricts exercise and walking a bit. There is something wrong inside, and I fear an operation at some stage.
Tuesday - morning is a pre-op meeting at Moorfields for the cataract surgery I need on my right eye - which I am hoping will happen at the end of this month or start of July. It is like a frosted glass view at the moment - in contrast to the clear vision in my left eye.
Wednesday - I have a broken tooth, as well as a filling that has fallen out - so heading to dentisr.
Friday - in the morning i am visiting University College Hospital Euston to see a Gastroenterologist re my Hiatus Hernia, which causes me such irritation, sleep issues, and acid reflux like you would not believe.

Starting a business is fraught enough. I am thankful though. I am not complaining about my health. I know that others connected to HMHB, as well as our service users, I much more severe issues and we naturally wish everyone speedy recoveries.  I just wanted to show that we are all human, all fragile, and all need support.  Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment