Wednesday 12 June 2019

Wednesday 12th June 2019 - 400th Blog Entry - why this blog?

Image result for 400

Posted 2:00pm

Wow. This is really the 400th blog entry on this Healthy Minds blog, which details our history, development, successes and frustrations.

I am actually quite proud. Before HMHB I had never created a blog, or even had an idea I could do it.I know people read it, as we get statistics - it would be lovely to have more people.

This blog will probably stop - or slow down - as we get funding (and I put "get" as I am sure we will). It has been more about telling our story. Starting a business is incredibly difficult - especially when our focus is on improving mental health in others from a new perspective.

Companies are very protective - and I do not blame them as funding is restricted and maybe they feel we are saying they are doing something wrong - which is not the case. We just feel we have a new angle to offer.

But thank you to anyone who reads this - thank you if you have been following us - please please continue to do so and support us. The journey has been been - to use a common metaphor - a rollercoaster - terrific highs, some deep lows, and a winding track. But we have always moved forward and tried to see things as a challenge to overcome.

May this continue for another 400 entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment