Wednesday 5 June 2019

Wednesday 5th June 2019 - All videos and photos are labelled

Image result for putting things in sequence

Posted 4:35pm

It has taken a while, but finally I managed to sort all out videos and photographs into order.

Whenever we take a photo or video, it automatically saves on the cloud, so goes from my mobile phone to my laptop. The same goes if I get sent a video or photo - for example our PT Dean may record some of our fitness sessions.

Of course, this means that all the photographs and videos are not titled - they all just have a jpeg number or video number. How were we meant to know when they were taken, or why?

Therefore, I have just renamed all of them accordingly. There were 43 various videos - all of which needed dates and explanations. We now have them in order, and includes exercise sessions, feedback comments, and updates on how we are doing.

Then there were 228 photographs. I am so happy we have been documenting since we started, although |I did notice we need to take more during our Ajani programmes. We have lots from Izzwalkz and the Studio sessions.

It has been wonderful reminding myself of our journey in the last 30 months. And I really hope this continues for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment