Sunday 19 April 2020

Sunday 19th April 2020 - First Mental Health Pack completed

Wisbech St. Mary - Wisbech St Mary Wellbeing

Posted 9:45pm

I have really worked my socks off the last few days - and prepared a 10 page Mental Health Pack - something I am going to try and do on a weekly basis and see how it goes.

Ironically, my printer decided to pack up, so I cannot print any copies off. I am not happy as some of our users are not on the internet. I will put a plea out on twitter. I need to post them off to them.

But I have managed to email off copies to a few people so I can get feedback. Naturally, as this is number one, it is not the finished article as yet. It will need polishing up.

I included sections on Mind-set, Nutrition, Exercise/Fitness and Health/Routine. Tried to keep it positive and encouraging  with a few tasks to complete over the week.  I will do them too.

It has taken quite a lot of hours to prepare. There will be a PDF people can download from our website, and that will be on there from Tuesday - I will announce it on all our social media when that happens (I don't know how to do that, but our fantastic website guy Kacper will be making sure it happens.)

This week coming is going to be full of funding applications, filming for Youtube, and general domestics. Got to keep busy.

Finally, delighted to be doing daily workouts on Highbury Fields with one of our users every  morning. It has left my legs hurting, but exercising with someone else means I do more, feel better, and gives me focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment