Monday 31 July 2017

Monday 31st July 2017 - prep, prep and more prep

Posted 8:00pm
The last few days have been full of paperwork and preparation.  We have a potentially big meeting this week, so I wanted to pull out all the stops. I have created a PowerPoint presentation of twenty slides around the finished Ajani pilot - and am pleased with it. Accompanying that, I have drawn up a three page report.

Saturday, Rosie came along to join in with our weekly fitness session.  It is great to see how more confident she is with her appearance.  I am still hopeful that Michael will come back too. Our third successful user, Wayne, is making better decisions with his life too - and all three have said we have helped them over the last couple of months.

I attended the Highbury Fields walk today - first time for nearly three months as it clashed with the Ajani Monday morning project. It was lovely to go along, but I still think we will provide a new walk around the funding we have asked for - on another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment