Tuesday 5 September 2017

Tuesday 5th September 2017 - mindset, corporate - and to-do list

Posted 12:55pm
I will be very happy when this eye is sorted - the gas bubble is diminishing but it is causing many sight issues. It means having to concentrate heavily when reading or typing.  But this has been a good test of my own mindset - which our program is centred around.

I drew up my to-do list yesterday - it has 56 items on it at the moment - which is mind-boggling - and I am almost certain to have missed off a few. It looks daunting, but the quicker I attack it the quicker it will be done.  Prioritising the items is the real trick.

Had a really good meeting this morning with Scott, going over many issues, but mainly looking at the opportunities around adapting the program for Graduates and Apprentices, and the general needs and outcomes that big companies would be aiming at achieving. We would call this a new name, which we will have to devise, and we need to research exactly how we would approach it all. I think this could be an exciting addition to HMHB.

No comments:

Post a Comment