Monday 14 January 2019

Monday 14th January 2019 - applications and meetings + gym

Image result for busy life

Posted 11:55am

Yep - I feel a little like that pic at the moment. Was just about to start on another "to-do" list, as important to get things down in writing. And we are almost half way through January already!!!!

Last night I completed the funding application form for Peabody. Sent a copy to :Luke and Scott to oversee, but generally I was very happy. I also sent a copy to the lady from Peabody, who came back with a couple of small suggestions, but she also commented that it looked quite good. This could really save our bacon for a short while, especially as we concentrate on establishing ourselves, as well as seek other funding. So keeping everything crossed. I will submit the application tonight (closing day is tomorrow) and we will wait and see!!!

I am dressed in my new suit as I have a meeting with Scott later. It felt so good to dress up. This is how I intend to be. Every day, even though seeking funding, I need to treat as if it is a work day. looking smart is part of that - and in fact, for just the mental health side of it, it breeds positive vibes.

Meeting with Scott today, Hackney tomorrow, Peabody in week, plus organising with Haringey. too. A hopeful partnership meeting on Wednesday too. Things are moving forward.

Finally, as people know, we run a free fitness session on a Saturday morning at the Sobell Centre (run by Better Islington). We have approached Pancras Leisure Centre (also a Better facility) with a view of running a midweek session there. We will wait and see.





No comments:

Post a Comment