Thursday 10 January 2019

Thursday 10th January 2019 - walk, peabody, suit

Thurs 10th Jan - cold Izzwalkers

Posted 9:50pm

Still recovering from a nasty sore throat and raspy cough. It seems every time I try to get to the gym I have something pop up to knock me out!! 

But onwatds. I still organised today's walk on a cold morning. Seven of us managed to put up with the weather. I have reposted the walk on the local "Nextdoor" internet network, and have a couple of responses, so maybe we will get some new members next week.

Yesterday's meeting with Peabody Housing went very well.  We are completing a funding application. Hopefully we will be successful and be able to do some work with them. They appeared enthusiastic and could be the start of a great relationship.

Finally, on a small blog entry today, I have to thank Single Homeless Project who have referred me onto "Suited and Booted" - a charity that helps those on low income get a suit and clothing suitable for job interviews or meetings. I contacted SHP as we have big meetings coming up and I need to be professional looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment