Monday 24 August 2020

Monday 24th August 2020 - Onwards and Upwards

Festival Fever Continues this August in Mayo North ! | Ballina.ie

Posted 2:00pm

It feels really strange to continually be saying - I cannot believe it has been so long between entries.
I think I will have to find a certain time of the day when I concentrate on social media - not just this blog, but also facebook and twitter and our other blog.

I have to try and keep them all up to date, which should be very easy.

We have just published our 19th weekly health pack - nineteen!!!!! Feel extraordinary.  22 pages jam packed full of content. And we do that every week!!!! Wow.

I am so proud of them, and I really want them to lead to more success.
I am meeting up with Scott, our mentor, this week - we do seem to be constantly missing each other, but it should happen thursday. In fact, I am going to travel our of london to hook up with him, which I am very much looking forward to doing.

We have got some new sports equipment (kettlebells and 2 steppers, plus some resistance bands. We also got a new printer, and finally a new laptop (which was getting urgent).

All in all, things are ticking along.  Huge amount to do though.

My weight loss has stagnated, so I am treating this week as if it was number one, and am going to work extra hard to get back on track.

Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment