Sunday 9 August 2020

Sunday 9th August 2020 - pack 17: lottery funding:



Posted 9:00pm

The best paid plans!!  I was intending on doing daily blog entries, but at least I am not allowing the gaps to get too big.

A hot weekend has passed us by, but we were still out exercising this morning doing an eight station circuit using our equipment.

I finished pack 17 this evening - by adding my weight.  No change this week, which I sort of expected. This has been week 14 of my concerted effort to reach my targets.  Pack 17 is another 22 page pack, full of content, and we do love doing them.

But our biggest news is that I had an email on Friday confirming that the National Lottery Community Fund were paying us a small grant from the Covid 19 fund, and that enables us to carry on doing packs for a further 6 months, as well as cover our running costs.  Really fantastic news for us, and proof that people like what we are doing.  Hopefully this is another step on the way to full funding and salaries!!

No comments:

Post a Comment