Wednesday 12 August 2020

Wednesday 12th August 2020 - printer and revised pack, plus meetings



Posted 8:00pm

Celebrating our new printer - above - plus a good supply of ink, courtesy of the funding for our packs from the Islington Fund. Really happy as the last one packed up.  It is so nice to be able to keep Healthy Mind, Healthy Bods running properly. Quality is paramount.

This week I have been working on two packs - half way through both.  There is the new pack to come our next Monday - number 18 - and I have already completed the Mind-set and Nutrition parts, and am very happy with them.  But I am also working on the revised version of Pack 1, with expanded content and 12 new pages.  Going well.

Starting to try and get meetings.  I am heading down to Surrey at the end of next week to hook up with our mentor Scott, and I am really looking forward to that. Need to find wys we can use the packs to our advantage, for salaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment