Saturday 5 August 2017

Saturday 5th August 2017 - Website news

Posted 11:00am
We have been putting in many hours on the website over the last few days. It really needed updating, as it had not been touched for a few months, due to our fantastic website guru having examinations and holidays.

By the end of the weekend though it will be published with a lot of new features, and updating wording surrounding our projects.

I really like the layouts and news. We are pushing ourselves all over the place, and having a solid focused website that gave clear information, with suitable pictures, was vital. We have totally overhauled our main page, "about us"" page, and the pages covering "Ajani" and "Izzwalkz". Before, it was just blocks of text - now there are pictures, proper blocks, and a lot more information.

We are still tidying up the last few bits, so it wont be available to the general public until the end of the weekend.  I surprised myself with the amount of changes I was able to do myself. I really like making something the way I see it for the business. Kacper has made some terrific additions, and his layout is impressive. We do not see eye to eye on every change, but then again it is my project and I know how I would like it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment