Sunday 6 August 2017

Sunday 6th August 2017 - current website ready and published

Posted 11:10pm
It's been great to finally publish all the necessary changes on our website. It is now live on the net.  I worked a lot myself on the Izzwalkz and Gallery pages - following terrific work by out-going Kacper on other pages.  I really liked the "donation" and "the team" additions - and the extra sections on the Ajani page are focused and instructive.

There are still changes to make - and things to add. We want to get a clear FAQs page - plus a fitness page too. A website is always an ongoing process, and it is exciting to see it change and adapt.  I like the layouts as they are different from a lot of sites - but then again we are proud to be doing a project that, although with similar targets and foundations as other organisations, has developed into a new unique concept.  I want us to stand out. I want to be talked about.

Tomorrow I am going to concentrate solely on the GoFundMe page - I want to add pics and videos, as we desperately need to get some funds in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment