Friday 4 October 2019

Friday 4th October 2019 - Camden

Image result for london borough of camden

Posted 2:45pm

It's been a busy week, and today I have finally finished off our application to Camden Giving for ten day events in the borough - eight of which will be joined up into two Ajani four-session courses.

The application was quite thorough and is through Camden Giving - using their HS2 fund. We have applied for a total of £5000, for the 10 day events. It would be fantastic to work in the borough - and this would be between 1 Jan and 31 Mar. We have already met with the Living Centre in St Pancras, who have offered their facilities for free for this intervention, which is a fantastic gesture.

I have already contacted Peter at the Living Centre to try and see him next week to discuss this further, now that we have actually applied.
I have also contacted Nisar Shaikh - he is the DDWP Borough Manager for Camden - I have met him a couple of years ago, but I have asked to meet him in regards to the application too.

I am sending it off tonight, as I still need to attach a couple of videos (it is great we can actually do that - both under 3 minutes - as they really help to sell us - and both have Lazza and PT Dean talking about the project). I also need to attach a few documents, including bank statement, insurance, and safeguarding policy.

Obviously there are no guarantees - but it would be fantastic to work in the borough, and also demonstrates other boroughs are keen for us to work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment