Monday 21 October 2019

Monday 21st October 2019 - Renewed Energy

Image result for exercise boosts mood

Posted 12:35pm

I enhanced the picture for this blog entry, as I really wanted to get the message across. Just getting out and doing exercise (movement and flexibility) can drastically alter your mindset for the day - and therefore directly affect decision making.

I can say this has helped HMHB on many occasions. We get good and bad news over times, and as recent blog entries have indicated,, times have been tough.  Thank fully we can head to the gym, or just outdoors, and do some exercise - boosting hormone production that naturally lifts us.

I went to the gym yesterday with our wonderful Rosie, who is so inspiring.. She has struggled lately as well, but came out with some wonderful words of wisdom about attitude and effort. We managed an hour at Pancras Gym and it was a great boost.
Then this morning I met up with Marie, for the first time in around 5/6 weeks. She has also gone through a rough patch, but is determined to push on.

I think Autumn months can be tough. We finish with the lovely summer heat, and realise we are not heading towards dark months, wet weather and cold winds. It is natural to shrink back.

But I am glad to say that I feel the mental slump I have recently been experiencing is dissipating quickly. I really hope we can push on now with just over two months left in this decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment