Monday 15 April 2019

Monday 15th April 2019 - Testing times at the moment

"You have within you right now everything you need to deal
with whatever the world can throw at you."

"when everything seems to be going against you,
remember the airplane takes off against the wind,
now with it"

Posted 11:45am

It has to be said that we are going through some difficulties at the moment.
Financially, we are reaching the depths. It is extraordinary that something we are continually told is good and has fantastic potential, can struggle to obtain funding to keep it going. I am having to prop up the business myself, and that leads me to poverty and difficulties. I am sure we will overcome, but I think it is important to share the bad times along with good news on this blog.

There is a lot of paperwork to do. We cannot even contact corporate people at the moment as postage costs money. It is ironic that a possible source of funding, and work opportunity, cannot be reached because we cannot afford to do that!!

Pressure from all sides is intense. The actual amount of work to do is huge, and I have to do nearly all of it myself (Lazza). Maybe I just needed to put it down in writing to spur myself on.

I love the fact that I need to adhere to our own thoughts on mindset, using the tools we talk about and share. Onwards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment