Tuesday 23 April 2019

Tuesday 23rd April 2019 - No money, letters, partners

Image result for no money in bank account

Posted 3:20pm

Well, we are officially out of money - we have £3 left in our business account, as we recently had a quarterly direct debit for email hosting go through. I have to admit that although I am doing all I can to get some emergency funding from somewhere - there are no guarantees - I am quite worried. I cannot even put in myself - for information, the business already owes me around £900 - and I am on Universal Credit with little left myself till May.

Should I be opening all this information to the blog? I am hoping someone who reads this may feel there is something they can do to help. We are not giving up yet!!!

The corporate letters are ready to print - checked over and adjusted by Board member - but we do not have the money to print off, or post - and are hoping Single Homeless Project allow us to do this tomorrow.

And on a day of tough news, we found out that a prospective partner, who said they wanted to work with us, has turned around and said they are too busy to help us at the moment - leaving us a little in the lurch. It is a kick in the teeth - talk about being tested!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment