Tuesday 28 May 2019

Tuesday 28th May 2019 - very busy week ahead

Image result for busy week ahead

Posted 1:30pm

It feels as if time is racing along - and we have so much to complete this week.When you think that Saturday is going to be the first of June, it can almost be scary.

We are gathering videos together to try and form into a coherent presentation for the lottery. We want to provide statistics, feedback, testimony, plus action too - all around our values, passion and professionalism. I will be meeting with Kacper this week to discuss exactly the layout, and any new videos we need to put together. I have to say that I will not be editing - that will be down to him. It will be interesting to see the software that we bought last year, specifically to prepare videos for our Youtube.  It is so important for our future.  I am also rewriting the original four page proposal, as after discussing it with Scott I realised I have not actually answered the questions the lottery needed.
So that is for this week!!!

I need to get Fitness Session flyers out to several Health Centres and organisations - and aim to do that Friday - having a good wander round the borough dropping off the paperwork. This also involves our walk. With regards to the Friday walk with Highbury Leisure, we have agreed in principle to this, but by the end of the week I want that cleared up. We are adjusting our website too - on both the walk and the new Tuesday fitness session.
So that is for this week!!!

I have been re-titling all the photos and videos we have taken over the last two and a half years for HMHB. They were all on the laptop under a number from when they are downloaded. All of which needed to be dated and explained. This has been job I have been doing since January on and off. But worthwhile as we can now look back and know what every photograph is about, and the day it was taken. I imagine we will be able to do a small display for the lottery proposal too. I should be up to date by the end of the week.
So that is for this week!!!

It is important to get the accounts up to date on the Sage Software. I am a little behind as I have not been doing it monthly. But I am sure it is important as the lottery people will clearly want to see our up to date accounts and figures (not that we have any money at the moment - I am having to prop the business up personally which is causing me financial issues). Our end of year accounts are the end of May anyway, so it would be handy to have that done and dusted, so it is not a problem later.
So that is for this week!!!

Finally, I need to get our Corporate Page set up on the website. Several months ago we emailed out, and more recently we posted out to a large number of possible corporate companies, all to no avail. I think we will need to physically go to company addresses and speak directly. But we will need to a good page on our website too. We will not be able to have that finished by the end of this week, but I would like to have a good blueprint ready.

So, busy times ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment