Wednesday 1 May 2019

Wednesday 1st May 2019 - stuffing envelopes; applications

Image result for envelope stuffing

Posted 2:15pm

We have already had 50 Corporate letters go out, and tonight I will be stuffing another 100 envelopes, with a further 100 on Thursday evening. I have not as yet found someone willing to post them off for us, but will be begging over the next couple of days. At second class it is just over £120 of postage - but as HMHB has no money spare, and I myself am currently in receipt of Universal Credit, we are relying on the charity of others. My powers of persuasion will be tested. But if I am successful, it will mean 250 corp letters dispatched. We are aiming to do another 150 next week, and a further 150 the week after - it is a massive effort, and maybe nothing will happen, but we must try.

Funding is the ultimate nightmare. I should finish off the Local Initiative Fund one tonight - which is for under £900. And will then start on one for Hackney Community. There are a few others I an get on with too. And of course we are preparing for lottery too.

I wish this stress would disappear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment