Sunday 26 January 2020

Sunday 26th January 2020 - Crucial week ahead

Image result for big week ahead

Posted 7:30pm

I have the wonderful smell of a roast dinner in the background - my colleague Luke is staying at mine at the moment and he is a good cook - so I thought I would just type up a blog entry while he is busy in the kitchen.

We have a mega busy week ahead - definitely crucial. With a Camden three session course starting next Saturday (my only concern is attracting numbers to a weekend event), and an Islington three session starting the following Wednesday (ten days), we are going hell for leather to attract people to the courses.

Both are with the DWP Job Centres. We are spending the morning at Kentish Town tomorrow, and the morning at Finsbury Park on Friday. I will also ask if we can go to Kentish Town Thursday afternoon.  I am confident, if we can talk to people, we can persuade them to come along. It is a challenge. But it is a thrill to finally be in this position.

We will also be having meetings all over camden and islington. It looks as if it could be our busiest ever week. Which is great.  More news over the week. Please keep following our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment