Tuesday 7 January 2020

Tuesday 7th January 2020 - Fitness Session adjustments

Image result for fitness clipart

Posted 2:50pm

We have already ran two of our fitness sessions this year - last Saturday at the Sobell and this morning at Highbury Leisure. They are fantastic for me (Lazza). I have said it many times in the past I know, but I am determined and focused to finally make 2020 the year I reach my weight targets, and have to say I am probably in the best frame of mind for that for a long time.

Between us, Dean and I run the sessions, and I mist admit that I absolutely love them. It is great to have people come along, take part and, at the end, say how much they enjoyed the sessions. It makes it all worthwhile.

We have decided this year we are going to do a fitness test - and run  it every six to eight weeks - to see if people are improving. We have encouraged all our users to try a heavier weight dumbbell than last year, stressing the importance of progress. We also want people to have an attitude of discovery and challenge.

HMHB is determined to build on our numbers this year. We do rely on Better Gym allowing us to have the studios for free. The cost would be too much for us at this time. We want to put more fitness videos online. It is all about progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment