Friday 2 October 2020

Friday 2nd October 2020 - Blog entries: Pack success: Better Gyms



Posted 4:15pm

I only did one Blog entry in September. What is wrong with me? I have been typing away, just about every day, and for some reason have neglected the blogs. That will change this upcoming week, and I will explain how and why.
I am well ahead in my production of packs, which means I am free for the next week to work on our social media and funding. So I am absolutely determined to ensure plenty of entries.

So much has happened.
Our packs go from strength to strength. I remember someone discussing them with me when I was on Pack 7. They asked me if I would be able to keep providing quality content for another three or four. It did make me think, so I sat down and prepared all the content up to Pack 16.
However, when I got to 14, I realised I had lots of subjects to cover.

Delighted to say we published Pack 24 at the start of this week, I finished Pack 25 on Tuesday, being released this Sunday night, and have already completed the following celebratory issue (number 26 means six months!!!) to go out on the 11th.  Extra pages, and the usual fantastic content.
Not only that, but I have already planned out the next six after that, numbers 27 to 32.

All 24 so far are on our website - do check them out!!!  www.hmhb2016.org.uk 

With it now being October, we are anxious to get our fitness sessions indoors again. We were rained off this morning, and this is just going to continue. It's also darker and colder. I have contacted Better gyms several times to discuss the return to our studio sessions at Pancras, Sobell and Highbury. You cannot talk at the venue, but nobody seems keen to contact us. I will persevere.

I will definitely be using the blog a lot more.  Yay!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment